The following is a legal agreement between you (“Customer” or “You”) and the owners and operators (“We”) of indiepressrelease.com (“IPR” or “Indie Press Release”). These terms of service (“TOS”) govern your access to and use of the Website and its services.
Indie Press Release provides a paid service consisting of but not limited to delivering press releases to various online publications and relevant influencers on the behalf of the Customer. The terms below outline and define the nature of the service.
Indie Press Release is obligated to send the press releases of the Customer’s video game project under the following terms.
- Customer has properly filled out the Press Release Form.
- Customers full payment for the Service has been received and processed via PayPal and the payment has arrived to Indie Press Release’s PayPal account.
- Customer has accepted this TOS.
IPR offers the service under following terms.
- IPR sends the press release to all IPR’s press contacts and influencers relevant to the Customer’s game’s genre.
- Content of the press release is provided by the Customer via the Press Release Form. IPR is not responsible for any errors or mistakes in the submitted content caused by the Customer.
- The press releases will be sent either on the date specified by the Customer in the Press Release Form but no sooner than 24 hours within the Customer submitting the order.
- IPR will manually check all the orders and press release submissions before sending the press release. IPR has the right to unilaterally cancel any order that doesn’t comply with the TOS. Customer is automatically entitled to a refund within 7 days from the cancellation of the order.
- The press release will be sent via 3rd party mass email service. IPR is not liable for any delays or issues caused by any 3rd party services used to deliver IPR service.
- IPR is not responsible for a failure of service caused by Force Majeure.
Distribution of digital licenses
Customer can submit digital license keys to be distributed to IPR press contacts via the Press Release Form. Customer gives IPR permission to distribute the submitted digital license keys to IPR press contacts. Submitted license keys are only to be used for the purpose of distributing it to the press contacts. IPR is not allowed to use the license keys for any other purpose. If any license keys are left over and not sent, IPR will return all undistributed license keys to the Customer within 14 days from the day the license keys were submitted via Press Release Form.
Customer is entitled to a refund under the following conditions.
- IPR has failed to provide the service according to TOS either due to 3rd party services, Force Majeure or due to IPR’s own accord.
IPR is not obligated to offer any other compensation than refund.
The following information is to help You understand how We collect, use, disseminate and safeguard the data You provide while accessing and using IPR.
You may need to provide certain personal information, such as your first and last name, the country you live in, PayPal information, and email address.
Whenever You visit a page, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends. This may include information such as your IP address, browser type and language, pages viewed, the date and time. This data is used for ensuring the stability of our provided services and is deleted automatically after seven days.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services. We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide You services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, or court order) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when You visit a website. When You visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies are used on IPR to store visitor preferences and other technical information required for the functionality of the Website. No personal information is stored in these cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Usage of the site
The content of the website indiepressrelease.com is provided ‘as is’. By accessing the site you agree to these terms of service. IPR is not held responsible for any harm, damages or issues caused to your device from accessing this site.
Indemnification for breach of terms
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IPR from and against any and all loss, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation reasonable attorneys fees, resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from your violation of the TOS. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless IPR from and against any and all claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Website.